Open Course “Learning Assessment”
The Open Course “Assessment of Learning” is available, aimed at updating teachers and which aims to study the meanings and meanings of learning assessment and reflections so that the educator can understand the processes and disruptions of evaluative practice in online teaching. .
The course, in the MOOC modality, is open, without tutoring and with a workload of 20 hours, taught by the Moodle platform.
The link to access the course is https://www.moodle.ufba.br/course/view.php?id=8448.
- Teacher’s guide for the supplementary semester – UFBA
- E-book – Practical guide for using virtual platforms in remote education
- Composing a methodology for the production of knowledge in a collaborative network for distance education
- How to create a community in the RNP web conference
- Teacher’s booklet for non-classroom teaching activities
- Integration of Moodle with G Suite (Meet, Drive)
- Web 2.0 Toolkit for Teachers
- Pedagogical advice to UFBA teachers
- UFBA em Movimento Webinar: computer-supported collaborative learning
- ISC em Casa – Metapedagogy at the university in the context of the pandemic
- Virtual meeting – Management and educational processes in health: challenges of using digital resources in times of pandemic
- Organization of studies in times of social isolation
- Teaching Planning – Cristina D’Ávila
- Learning assessment – Cipriano Luckesi
- Interactive Lives of the Pedagogical Advisory of Professor UFBA (APDU)