IT’S THIS FRIDAY | LIVE | FISCAL AUSTERITY AND SUS FINANCING IN LOA 2021: PEC 36 AND THE EMERGENCY HEALTH FLOOR
📍 October 23 3:00 pm.
🔴The live will discuss the effects of the austerity policy and Constitutional Amendment 95 on the health budget in 2021, in addition to pointing out the restrictions on health financing amid growing demands in the sector. During the event, concrete proposals will be discussed, such as the emergency floor, defended by the National Health Council, and PEC 36, recently filed in Congress and signed by more than thirty senators.
– Ana Costa, Professor, Graduate Program at ESCS (School of Health Sciences), PhD in Health Sciences and Executive Director of Cebes;
– Bruno Moretti, Economist, with doctorate and post-doctoral internship in Sociology at UnB;
Currently Planning and Budget Analyst, acting in the Federal Senate;
– Carlos Ocké, Economist, researcher at Ipea, postdoctoral fellow at the Yale School of Management;
– Erika Aragão, Professor at the Institute of Collective Health; president of the Brazilian Association of Health Economics – Abres, professor UFBA; and member of the executive committee of Rede Covida;
– Francisco Funcia: Economist, Uscs, Idisa and Technical Consultant of the National Health Council (CNS);
– Thiago Campos, sanitary lawyer and IDISA’s Northeast Regional Director.